Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Coffin, female underwears recovered from rapist pastor’s house


One Pastor Sunday Egbo, the G.O of Christ Mercy Ministry, Ajuonu, Obukpa, Enugu State, has been arrested after a small coffin, multiple female pants and braziers were recovered from his house. .
.
According to DailyPost, trouble started for Mr. Egbo after he allegedly raped a female member who had come for prayers. The development led to his arrest and subsequent discovery of the items. .
.
He told journalists that he procured the coffin and other items from a native doctor in Kogi State, with the hope of making money and attracting favour. .
.
While admitting to raping the female member, the pastor said, “I paid the native doctor N200,000, to get the coffin and the flute. .
.
He told me to do certain things, after which I will get a Ghana-Must-Go bag full of money in my room. But after two weeks, the money did not come as the native doctor told me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment