Thursday, November 21, 2019

I target old lonely sex-starved women - Serial blackmailer


A suspected ‘most wanted’ serial rapist, Chuks Emmanuel, has been arrested in Egbeda, Lagos State, for alleged rape and fraud. .
.
According to the police, female victims had complained bitterly on how Emmanuel lured them to hotel rooms where he subjected them to all sorts of blackmails after sleeping with them. .
.
However, the suspect said: “I came to Lagos few months ago and things were very rough for me. As I could no longer bear hunger. .
.
I thought on how to survive and the thought of getting some ladies that I would have sex with and blackmail them thereafter. .
.
I thought of the most vulnerable and I discovered that the best target should be the matured, lonely and single ladies. I opened a Facebook account with the name Dr. Chibuzor, MD/ CEO Health Wellbeing Therapy. .
.
My efforts paid off as single and matured ladies started accepting my friend’s requests. I started chatting with them, from chatting; the relationship would develop to love and affection. .
.
When I gain their confidence, I would request to meet with them in any of the three choice hotel that I used. .
.
They would honour my invitation, for them to feel that I was a big guy, I would tell them to give me their location where my boy would come and pick them.
.
.
I would go and pick them, pretending to be an errand boy to the big man who invited them. When we arrive the rooms, I would ask them to relax, as my master would soon arrive. .
.
After some hours, I would come back to the room and inform that my master would no longer be around as an important assignment took him outside Lagos. .
.
It is at that moment that I would start working on their brains; telling them how I would assist if they would agree to have sex with me. .
.
They usually agree and after sex, I would demand for money and they willingly give me. I wasn’t using diabolical means. I think they succumbed out of fear or that they needed sex. .
.
Many ladies out there are sex starved. I did not rape them. I have questions for my victims: did any of them raise alarm when I was raping them and why did they not report to the hotel management?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment